Where: Rubicon Brewing Company
When: This Saturday September 10. First auction is from 1-4pm and the second from 5-8pm
"These beer offerings are typically only known within a small circle of brewers and beer enthusiasts, and most have never been available to the public before. Proceeds from this silent auction will benefit the California Small Beer Association and the Northern California Brewers Guild – two important organizations that support and protect the California craft beer industry."
"A few of the items to be auctioned include:
- Brandy barrel-aged Winter Scotch Ale from Iron Springs Brewery
- Sierra Nevada Dogfish Head collaboration Life and Limb #2, only a small handful of bottles signed by Ken and Sam
- 2009 Sea Monster Imperial Stout from Ballast Point
- A trio of vintage beers from the Port Brewing Veritas collection
- A vertical flight of 2011, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2003 and 2000 Bigfoot Ale"